Does Your Campground REALLY Have No Sites Available on KOA.com?
Here’s How To Make Sure Guests See The Right Info:
Below, you will find a checklist of setup-related items that could be causing “no availability” to show up for your sites during a KOA.com search. Many times, there are small fixes and tweaks that can make all the difference between partial occupancy and a fully booked campground.
- Assure your System Check is cleared of Actionable Items especially missing Attributes, Rates, or Rules.
- Review your Online Blackout Dates – these prevent online reservations, but do not affect your Front Desk.
- Review your Site Closures – these prevent BOTH online & Front Desk reservations.
- Review Minimum Stay Rules, do you really want to lose a reservation if it is not enough nights?
- Confirm Pricing Groups are set to Yes for Avail for Online Booking and have at least one photo.
- Check to make sure Exclude from KOA.com Is not checked in the Site Setup.
- Re-check Site Lengths and MIN/MAX Length requirements.
- DO have MAX Length (even for Accommodations & Tents).
- If using Buffer Length (to have K2 automatically add XX feet to what is entered), be sure the Equipment Length + Buffer Length will not exceed the MAX Length.
- Verify that sites are set to allow the correct slide outs and if pets are allowed.
- Do you have your Calendar Season Dates set? These have a direct impact on what the guest sees in the availability calendars on KOA.com during the reservation process.
- Make sure you don’t have Rate Plans with overlapping effective dates that are auto assigned.
- Verify that your upcoming Rate Plans are not missing any rates.
- Visit your KOA.com page to assure the guest will be able to book a reservation successfully.