Here are some Best Practices for using the Booking Chart:
- Both the left-side K2 Menu and the right-side Booking Chart Menu can be expanded/collapsed for more real estate space on the screen.
- To adjust the left-side menu, click the 3 lines above the menu icons.
- To adjust the right-side menu, click the blue arrow in the middle of the right edge of the screen.
- Click the left and right arrows at the top to cycle dates viewed in booking chart.
- Click numbers 7, 14, 21, or 30 to select how many days you want to view on the booking chart.
- Click the Eyeball icon to toggle on color blind mode. This enables special patterns to be defined to help distinguish between reservations.
- Use the pencil icon to swap sites on the booking chart.
- Hover the mouse over a reservation on the Booking Chart for more detail information.
- Right side menu has tools for the booking chart:
- Use the calendar at the top to jump to a date on the booking chart grid.
- Filter by Pricing Groups
- The legend tells you what the different icons/symbols mean on the booking chart grid.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!