- On the Home screen, click Arrivals.
- Find the guest and click anywhere in their row.
- Click Cancel Reservation.
- If a KOA Rewards was purchased or renewed with this reservation, K2 will prompt you if you would also like to cancel this purchase at this time.
- Select Cancellation Reason
- Input Cancellation Fee.
- Acknowledge the refund that will be due to the guest and if all looks correct move the toggle to Yes.
- The Rewards Refund will be in addition to the amount shown and well be available when processing the Refund to the guest.
- Click Finalize Cancellation
- Process any refund due back to the guest. Note that the reservation is in a Cancelled status.
- A cancellation e-mail will automatically be sent to the guest’s e-mail address.
NOTE: You can see your Campground Cancellation Policy and the National Cancellation Policy via links on the right of the pop-up.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!