- Register the guest in K2. If they have a KOA Rewards account, be sure it is displayed in Guest Information.
- In the Payment section:
- Payment Type = Work Kamper Travel Certificate is listed under the Other button.
- Type in Work Kamper Number and tap the magnifying glass.
- Select on of the Available Work Kamper Certificates in the drop-down menu.
- Payment amount & Eligible Charges for Work Kamper Certificate will be filled in for you.
- Max value $50.00.
- If the net due is LESS than $50.00, the amount will be changed for you.
- If the net due is MORE than $50.00, the Work Kamper will need to pay for additional charges.
- Only valid for DAILY SITE charges
- Work Kamper is responsible for Taxes.
- Click Apply Payment.
- Take additional payment(s) as needed.
- Campground is responsible for half the cost of the stay. KOA Home Office covers the other half.
Note: All Calculations (50/50 split between Campground & Home Offices) are automatically done in K2 when the Weekly Remittance Report is run.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!