Automatically Waive $10 Cancellation Fee for VIP VKR Holders
Per the program rules for Value Kards, a holder who has reached VIP level will not be required to pay the $10 Cancellation Fee.
With this enhancement, if a VIP holder cancels their reservation within the National Cancellation Policy deadlines, the $10 Cancellation Fee will be waived.
Please Note: The Cancellation Fee will still be editable by the user, it will just default to zero for VIP holders.
Guest Activity Report
An enhancement was made to the Guest Activity report. A report option was added to allow the user to filter the report by Reservation Status. Options include All, Upcoming, On Site, Checked Out, Cancelled, and Waitlist.
An error was discovered with downloading to CSV. If the report didn’t have any data for the time period, the report would error out. This has been corrected.
Market Group Report
An enhancement was made to the Market Group report options to bring more clarity to the date options. The user can now select:
- “Market Group Year” which will then allow the user to select:
- 2018 (Nov 1, 2017 thru Oct 31, 2018)
- 2019 (Nov 1, 2018 thru Oct 31, 2019)
- 2020 (Nov 1, 2019 thru Oct 31, 2020)
- When Market Group Year is selected, the user can also filter by season, Summer or Winter.
- Optionally, the user can determine a custom date range
Optimizing for Mobile Devices
Work continues to make sure that all screens are optimized for mobile devices, meaning, that they will show correctly when using a smaller device. This release, we tackled:
- Edit Guest modal
- Address Verification modal
- Discount widget in the reservation form
We established a maintenance window in K2 that will follow the already established maintenance window for K1. The system will not be available during these times frames which will allow for system maintenance on the K2 system. The schedule is as follows:
- Tuesdays: 1:30am to 2:30am (MST); users will be given a 60 minute advanced warning on the sign on screen.
- 2nd Wednesday of every month: 12:00am to 4:00am (MST); users will be given a 120 minute advanced warning on the sign on screen.
- All other days: 1:30am to 2:00am (MST); users will be given a 60 minute advanced