Arrivals and Departures reports
- A minor update was made to both of these reports to add a count of reservations under each day listed on the report if it is run for multiple days.
Credit Card Settlement Report
- There was an issue on the report that was causing the wrong name to be listed for the credit card transaction when the guest name had been changed in the reservation. Users saw that the name on the report did not match the name on the reservation which was confusing. This has been corrected.
- A minor update was made on the list of Mismatched/Unbalanced card information that lists at the bottom of the report. It wasn’t reporting the correct information. This has been corrected.
Deposit Liability Report
- A minor update was made to increase the field size of the numbers that were displayed to allow numbers over 999 to show correctly.
Guest Activity Report
- This report can sometimes take a long time to process and we are working on ways to improve the performance. One minor update that was made changes the Start Date default from the beginning of the current year to yesterday’s date. Note: the report can still be run for wider periods of time; changing the default date will just prevent users from doing that accidentally.
HouseKeeping Cleaning List
- A minor update was made when a site showed twice on the list because of back to back reservations. We were hiding the site number on the second reservation. This has been corrected.
Income Analysis Report
- There was an error in the calculation of the “Net Rev % Var” field that was causing incorrect results to show. This has been fixed.
Value Kard Sales Report
- There was an error on the report that caused VKR refunds to show as positive numbers rather than negative numbers. This has been corrected.
- KampStore Widget
An update was made to the reservation screen when the KampStore widget is used. If a user purchases an item from the campground from within the reservation, that transaction will be posted when the payment is received. This will put the transaction in the correct place on the screen.
- Charge to Site
There was an issue when using Charge to Site within a Reservation where a user chose a payment method and then changed to Charge to Site. For example, they clicked the payment button for ‘Credit Card’ and then used the ‘Change payment’ button to use Charge to Site.In the Charge to Site payment screen, the field to choose the “Reservation/Site Number” was allowing the user to pick any site rather than defaulting to the site in the reservation they were working on. This has been fixed. We locked down this field and pre-filled the “Reservation/Site Number” field with the current reservation information.
- Charge to Site Receipts
An update was made to the receipt to add the Site Number that was charged when CTS was used.
Charge to Site
- An update was made so that the programming will look at the Guest History record for the reservation rather than the Guest ID. Before the fix, this was causing confusion when the guest record for a reservation was changed from one guest to another guest name because the CTS lookup was not showing the correct guest name.
- A fix was put in place to ensure that the ‘Your Campsite’ information appeared on the Confirmation. This information was not showing when the Pricing Group was setup to not show on KOA.com. This has been corrected.
- A change earlier in the year inadvertently hid the “Threshold Quantity” field in the KampStore Deal setup screen. This has been fixed.
- Due to some issues with downloading the daily QuickBooks IIF file, the programming that creates the IIF file was updated to allow up to 150 characters for the Item Name. This has been fixed. Note: No changes are needed at the campground level for this update.
Payment Types with Memo Fields
- An update was made for Payment Types that have a Memo field associated with them, such as a Personal Check. We have limited the number of characters the field can have because of an error message we were seeing when the user entered too many characters.
Pricing Group Setup
- One option in the Pricing Group setup allows the user to override the regular handling of tax by pointing the Pricing Group to a different tax table. This is done with the option in setup “Use Separate Tax Table”. We’ve recently updated the choices in this drop done to provide a little more choice.
- NO – the system will use the tax table associated with the Charge Code
- OVERRIDE SITE CHARGES – if this option is selected, the chosen tax table will be applied to Daily/Monthly site charges; all other type of charges will use the tax table associated to the charge code. Note: Previously known as “Yes”, this was a change of the option name, not the functionality that was already in place.
- OVERRIDE SITE AND PEOPLE – if this option is selected, the chosen tax table will be applied to Daily/Monthly site charges and Adult/Kid charges; all other charges will use the tax table associated to the charge code. Note: Previously known as “All”, this was a change of the option name, not the functionality that was already in place.
- OVERRIDE ALL REGISTRATION TYPE CHARGES – if this new option is selected, the chosen tax table will be applied to ALL Registration type charge codes. Note: this is a new option.
Value Kard Rewards
- There was an issue with the purchase of a VKR at check with guests who pay the full stay deposit. Users were unable to check in the guest. The problem was identified and dealt with the $30 VKR cap and the Payment widget. This has been fixed.
- There was an issue that was preventing a VKR to be refunded if the guest had a foreign address outside of the US, Canada, or Australia. The system was requiring a state/province to be entered. This has been corrected.
- Select My Site is in Beta Testing at two campgrounds
- Report options for On Site Storage and Overflow
- Reassign/Refresh Rates
- Group Enhancements
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!