Select My Site is an integration between K2 and KOA.com that allows the guest to select their site number, for a premium that you control! All site inventory marked as available for reservations on KOA.com will be available for use with Select My Site
Activate Select My Site
- In Setup, under Operations Setup, select Operation Details
- On the Operation Profile tab move the Allow Select My Site for this operation slider to Yes to activate this feature.
Set Charge Code Default Amount
- In Setup, under Rate Management, select Charge Codes
- Search for ‘SMS’ and select the KOA Select My Site Charge Code
- Code, Title, Fixed (constant amount that will not change), and Charge Type are greyed out and not editable
- Charge Type is set to Registration (related to the guest staying on the site and therefore Royalty based).
- Click in the Default Amount field to edit the fee
- Indicate whether this is a One-time charge to be posted on the check-in date
- Is this charge discountable? Check the box for Yes
- Is the charge taxable? Check the box for Yes (suggested to setup like your Daily Site Charge, taxable or not)
Did you Know?
- All site inventory marked as available for reservations on KOA.com will be available for use with Select My Site
- K2 uses a Lock Code to lock reservations that have been made with this feature. This prevents the user and Dynamic Optimization (if turned on in K2) to move the guest to a different site
- Select My Site Lock Code will be activated once this feature is turned on
- Make sure your site map (PDF and jpeg) is up to date and loaded to the CMS before you turn on Select My Site. This image will show with a list of available sites in the Pricing Group on KOA.com
- Edit Lock Code to require a comment to be entered by the front desk when the lock code is used