Additional Questions (UDFs)
- In Setup, under Reservation Setup, click Additional Questions (UDFs)
- The dashboard will display all Additional Questions that have been entered.
- To review and/or edit an existing Additional Questions, simply click anywhere on the line to go to the next screen.
- Ability to Inactivate Additional Questions.
- Creating new Additional Questions (UDFs)
- Click + Additional Question
- Description: Whether a question or comment, the front desk will be prompted to gather additional details during the Reservation. The key is to remind them what to ask without overloading the screen with a long explanation.
- Select the Type of response that corresponds with question or comment:
- Yes/No. Allows you to associate a charge code.
- Text (like a name)
- Number. Allow you to associate a charge code.
- A range of options (select from a list defined here)
- Automatic responses are controlled by the Default Value. Enter the value you want the answer to default to in the box provided.
- What Stay Type do you want the question to appear on?
- Short Term Stays or on Long Term Stays?
- Charge Code: associate charges to be brought into a reservation. The charges are based off the response to the question.
- Site Classes: Continuing with the Pet Example, in this case we only charge for pets if they stay in a cabin. We want to tie the UDF to a specific site class (in this case accommodation).
- Do you want this UDF to be shown, hidden, required or none on during the Reservation or Registration process?
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!