- In the Setup Menu, under Security, click Employees
- The dashboard will display all Employees that have been entered.
- To review and/or edit an existing Employees, simply click anywhere on the line
- Use the trash can on the right to delete Employees.
- To add a new Employee:
- Click + Employees
- Enter the applicable Username you desire, K2 will prompt you whether the username is available or not.
- Enter their First and Last Name
- Enter the initial password, the employee will have the option to change this later.
- Now assign the Security Group or Groups for what the employee needs to access.
- One item to note when assigning security groups to an employee: If the employee needs access to eKamp, you will want to ensure you assign a default security group to the employee, as this is how eKamp reads access from K2 accounts.
- Click Save
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!