Create a Lock Code
- In Setup, under Reservation Setup, click Lock Codes
- The dashboard will display all Lock Codes that have been entered.
- To review and/or edit an existing Lock Codes, simply click anywhere on the line to go to the next screen.
- Globe Icon indicates a global default Lock Codes that can not be edited.
- Ability to Inactivate the Lock Code
- To create a new Lock Code
- Click the + Lock Code
- Give the Lock Code a Name and Description
- Check the box if the Lock Requires Comments from the front desk as to why it is locked.
- Associate the Stay Type
- Use on Short Term
- Use on Long Term
- If applicable, associate a Charge Code that will be applied when this Lock Code is used.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!