- In Setup, under Rate Management, click Rate Plans – Short Term
- The dashboard will display Rate Plans that have been entered.
- To review and/or edit an existing Rate Plan, simply click anywhere on the line
- Use the trash can on the right to delete a Rate Plan.
- To create a new Short Term Stay Rate Plan
- Click + Rate Plan
- Give this Rate Plan a Name, put the year first so each plan will be easy to sort through.
- The Description is for internal use. It is recommended to put a date beside the description – the date of your last update. That will quickly let you know if you have updated the rates
- Effective Dates: Enter the start date and end date that goes with this Rate Plan. It is recommended the dates should be for the current year, but can span multiple years if that is preferred.
- Use this function to Copy Rates From an existing rate plan. For example, in creating a STS rate plan for 2023, choose the updated 2022 rate plan. This will enable you to adjust the existing rates via the rate adjustment tool.
- Use this Rate Plan for Walk Ins: By checking this box, this plan will become the Walk-in Rate Plan for the current year STS. Making the walk-in rates a few dollars more capture that last-minute business.
- Auto Assign: For best results, only ONE Rate Plan should be Auto-Assigned for a time frame. K2 will automatically use this rate plan over others when within the date range.
- Override People Included in Base Rate: This option overrides Pricing Group Setup for number of Adults/Kids in Base Rate. By selecting, you will charge for all Adults and Kids based on the rates in this Rate Plan.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!