- In Setup, under Site Management, click Site Attributes
- The dashboard will display all Site Attributes that have been entered.
- To review an existing Site Attributes, simply click anywhere on the line to go to the next screen.
- Globe Icon indicates a global default Site Attributes that can not be edited. These are tied into the listings on KOA.com to help bring consistency for the guest in how a site is described.
- Ability to delete customized Site Attributes.
- To create a new Site Attributes:
- Click + Site Attributes
- Choose a Attribute Name
- Give the attribute a Description
- Choose a Group to associate the attribute to.
- Choose the Attribute Type
- Yes or No
- Range of Options (customized by you)
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!