- In Setup, under Rate Management, click Tax Tables
- The dashboard will display all Tax Tables that have been entered.
- To review and/or edit an existing Tax Tables, simply click anywhere on the line
- Use the trash can on the right to delete Tax Tables.
- To create a new Tax Table
- Click + Tax Table
- Give the Tax a Code
- Enter the Description for the Tax.
- Click Save
- Tax Tab: add the parameters
- Choose the Tax Type
- Enter the Tax Rate
- Check the box if this a Additive Tax
- Rules Tab: If you have a Tax rate that changes after so many days, you can ad the parameters here.
- Enter the Stays After # Days
- Choose the Override Tax Table
- Edit Tax Authority: Here is where you will input the name of the government entity the taxes will to go.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!